Thursday, June 2, 2011

LOL, the cat has a mustache.

I don't really know why I decided to write this. Maybe it's just due to boredom. Maybe it's because my laptop is overheating and probably giving me cancer. Or maybe I have so much useless ... information ... stored away in the recesses of my mind that the floodgates could not be held back anymore. Regardless of the reasons, and the fact that maybe a grand total of two people will read this, I'm writing it. Heed this warning though: if you are looking for any sort of structure, you won't find it here, for all I bear is mindless dribble.

Well, I'll start off with how I've been spending most of my time the past week. I've been collecting Warhammer 40,000 for around 8 years. That's right, I've been attempting to model and paint the metal and plastic models since the 7th grade. My first army was the Necrons and I have since amassed a 2,500-ish Space Marine army.

For those of you who didn't click any of the links and have no idea what I'm talking about, or for those of you who did click the links and have no idea what I'm talking about, I will very briefly explain what Warhammer 40k is. It's a tabletop game (although we usually end up playing on the floor) in which two (or more) players pit there futuristic armies against each other in all out war. There are various mission types, multiple armies, and a plethora of combinations. Gamers buy boxed sets of the miniatures which must then be assembled, and then painted. Of course, you don't have to paint them, but if you don't all you'll have is a boring lump of grey with a few dots of silver here and there.

So that's that. Now on to other topics, such as my Quest for the Ultimate Job. Ok, it's not really a quest. It's more of me filling out applications and getting nothing back, which is not a good thing because I am very low on cash. It has gotten to the point where I am hoping to work just about anywhere (inb4prostitutionjoke). Hey, if you need a Warhammer army painted, call me! (That was a joke ... unless you seriously have a Warhammer army you would be willing to pay me to paint.)

What else, what else ... oh, I had waffles for breakfast today! Eggo blueberry waffles to be exact. I also had them yesterday, and the day before that ... and the day before that ... and the day before that ... you get the point. I haven't done anything productive pertaining to my animation major, which I probably should do some so as to not lose my touch and to improve ... also I have that homework to do ...

If you made it to this part of this post without skipping or taking a potty break, go ahead and give yourself a gold star. Chances are you "TMTDNR"'d this. I don't blame you. I mean, who has time to read anything, let alone an update on somebodies life, when you can be stumbling, or looking at pictures of cats with funny captions?

4 comments: