Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rant and Rabble

Let's just get that rant up and out of the way...

Me, being my amazingly (dis)organized self, just spent the morning looking for something. Heck, I even cleaned my room while searching. The item that I was so desperately searching for was a pen tablet for my Mac. I eventually found it in a box. The tablet, that is. Not the electronic pen used with it. No idea where that sucker is, which brings me to my rant ...

I think putting GPS tracking devices in items should be mandatory. Instead of individuals paying a fortune on a single GPS device, the government should give every U.S. citizen twenty or so to install in their most prone-to-be-lost items. If I had a GPS unit in that pen, I wouldn't be looking for it. In fact, I'd probably have finished the amazing piece of artwork I was going to use it to make, but instead I spend my time searching the deepest darkest depths of my room for about six inches of plastic and wiring. Left your cell phone on silent? NO PROBLEM! Just activate your tracker pad and you'll know where to find your communication device. Lost keys? Hit the "FIND" key and WAH-BAM!, keys found! Seriously, Obama. Instead of wasting money and time on pathetic attempts at making America less sucky, start issuing tracking devices to he American people. Hopefully people will only use them on their own objects, and not other people's or other people.

That out of the way, I forgot what I was gonna say. Oh, right. So, the site skin is too dark and stuff so I'm gonna change that ... eventually, maybe. As much as I like fire (it's very exciting!), it leaves everything too dark. So yeah. If anyone knows CSS code *cough*shawn*cough*, I would like help making a new design, as my knowledge of CSS is limited to one highschool class that I goofed off during. :p

Here is a picture of a World of Warcraft wiener mobile I made a while back in Photoshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment