Monday, January 17, 2011

Submissions and Continued Undeadyness

Well, I submitted my Space Toast design to threadless tees and ... they declined it. Maybe if I draw a tree torturing a lumberjack they'd accept, cuz you know, hipsters love trees.

I also submitted that Klayton Skull for Celldweller I did a while back to FiXt. Hopefully this will get submitted. I would love to have a t-shirt with that badass skull on it, and not just because I drew it.

I heard Sum 41's new single "Screaming Bloody Murder," and I cannot wait for this album to be released. It's got a little bit of the Underclass Hero ring to it, which I liked but didn't think it was executed very well, and some of the edginess of Chuck, which is my favorite album of theirs. March 29th, baby!

I've also been working a little bit more on the zombie apocalypse piece. By "a little bit more," I mean I added three more zombies, so now there are six. Plenty more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment