Monday, November 1, 2010

Life and college suck.


Right now I'm at a point in the journey of life where I question the point of it, and hate/loathe/dislike many things - more so than usual. I've been slogging through the past two weeks, and the pressure is taking its toll. Even though Thanksgiving break is only 4 days, two of which I will be spending in a car, it cannot come soon enough. Okay. I am going to go eat some food now and maybe go to sleep. Not sure if I want to go to sleep, not because of all the homework I still have to do that is due for tomorrow, but because I know that when I do go to sleep, I won't want to wake up. But then on the other hand, if I'm asleep, I'm not awake. I probably won't be going to storyboarding tomorrow (which is ironic seeing as that class is what this blog is for.)


No comments:

Post a Comment